What should I do if I’m in a car accident?
Here are five important steps to remember:
- Exchange driver information including full name, address, telephone number, and insurance provider. (Ask to see the driver’s license and insurance card to help ensure you are getting accurate information.)
- Note the other car’s make and model, license plate number, and state.
- Write down the name, address, and telephone number of any witnesses.
- Take pictures of the wreck scene, surrounding area, and damages to both cars.
- Go to the hospital to get checked out. The adrenaline rush and shock of a wreck can mask injuries, sometimes for days.
Have you been injured? Call GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys today.
Share This Page:
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches a “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.