Originally from Charleston, West Virginia, John Singleton has made Gloucester, Virginia, his home. He served in the U.S. Marines in China and Beirut, Lebanon. John is a graduate of Colby College in Waterville, Maine, and Mercer University Law School in Macon, Georgia.
John learned his trial skills working for a large insurance defense firm. He knows how the insurance side works and uses that knowledge to give his clients outstanding insight and counsel. John enjoys a fight, and he puts his heart into every single case.
John serves his community through organizations including the Middle Peninsula Bar Association, The Fairfield Foundation, Ware River Yacht Club, Gloucester-Mathews Care Clinic, and the Gloucester Point Rotary Club. He enjoys all outdoor activities.
Call John Singleton at (804) 413-6777 today to discuss your case.
- Attorney in Gloucester, Virginia
- Attorney at large insurance defense firm, West Virginia
- Served in United States Marine Corps in China and Beirut, Lebanon
- Colby College in Waterville, Maine
- Mercer University Law School in Macon, Georgia
More About John
- Standing up to the big guys: John Singleton tells us about his toughest case
- Why John became a lawyer, and how his choice can help you
- John shares how an insurance company evaluates your case
- Getting personal with … John Singleton
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.