Should I handle my wreck myself?
After a car wreck, here are some of the things you may have to do:
- Pay for the ambulance ride, the emergency room, and follow-up treatment;
- Find and pay for a rental car;
- Give a statement to police and insurance adjusters;
- Go to traffic court;
- Get a copy of the police report;
- Submit your medical bills to your auto insurance company to reimburse your medical expenses if you have medical payment coverage;
- Deal with the insurance adjusters to pay for car repairs or total loss;
- Eventually submit your bills, records, police report, traffic court records, photographs, repair bills, and lost wage information to the adjusters to try to settle your case.
Or you can call us. GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys will be your voice. We will be your sword and shield. (804) 413-6777.
Share This Page:
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches a “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.