GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys
The GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys story is about you. Your needs are our mission. We fight for you in the following areas:
- GibsonSingleton is celebrating 10 years as a personal injury law firm
- GibsonSingleton law firm awards “Texts=Wrecks” scholarship to New Kent High School student
- GibsonSingleton kicks off annual Texts=Wrecks Scholarship!
- GibsonSingleton law concludes “Car Seats for Kids” campaign with final winner, other highlights
- Why we do our "Texts=Wrecks" campaign
- Law Partners Gibson, Singleton Oppose Each Other In Drunk Driving “Mock Sentencing Trial” For Middlesex Teen
- A Blue-Collar Lawyer: Explaining What We Really Do
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.