GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys
The GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys story is about you. Your needs are our mission. We fight for you in the following areas:
- Thank you for giving more than 640 coats during our annual Coat Drive this year
- Why we do our "Texts=Wrecks" campaign
- Law Partners Gibson, Singleton Oppose Each Other In Drunk Driving “Mock Sentencing Trial” For Middlesex Teen
- Fight Distracted Driving AND Win Money For College!
- A Blue-Collar Lawyer: Explaining What We Really Do
- Getting Personal with … Ken Gibson
- Getting Personal with … John Singleton
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.