5 good reasons to file a personal injury claim
Have you ever been hurt in a wreck, and wondered if you should file a personal injury claim?
While some people think that filing a personal injury claim is like trying to win the lottery, here’s the real story: If you or a loved one is seriously hurt (or killed) in an accident, a personal injury claim may be the only path for you and your family to stay afloat during extraordinarily difficult circumstances.
Good reasons to file a personal injury claim include the following needs:
- To recover lost wages when injuries keep you from working.
- To pay medical bills, which can add up quickly and can run into the hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.
- To handle future expenses from ongoing treatment or therapy.
- To provide future financial security if the victim is unable to work for an extended time or permanently.
- To provide financial support to help pay for lifestyle adjustments resulting from a permanent disability.
Bottom line: compensation from a personal injury settlement can help an innocent victim handle the life-altering changes caused by someone else’s negligence.
If you have questions regarding a potential injury claim, please don’t hesitate to call GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys at (804) 413-6777.
Share This Page:
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches a “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.