What else should I do after a car accident?
- Notify your insurance company about the wreck, so you can obtain a rental car and medical payments insurance coverage if they are part of your policy.
- Notify the at-fault driver’s insurance company right away too. Sometimes at-fault drivers do not notify their insurance companies about a wreck right away, and that failure can affect your ability to recover from the at-fault driver’s insurance coverage.
- Attend all of your doctor’s appointments and therapy sessions, and keep all your receipts.
- Make sure to find out where your vehicle has been towed, so that investigators can examine your vehicle and preserve important evidence.
- Keep a diary of your recovery, and photograph and/or record your injuries. Remember, it’s always better to have too much information than not enough.
Have you been injured? Call GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys today.
Share This Page:
Call our Eastern Virginia office today for a free consultation
at (804) 413-6777 or toll free (855) 781-6777.
It costs you nothing for our firm to represent you. We only get paid when you do. Learn more
Prevention, empathy, and diligence are hallmarks of everything we do at GibsonSingleton Virginia Injury Attorneys. Our community can see these ideals lived out in our work to prevent personal injuries from happening.
- Safety Education
GibsonSingleton launches a “Texts=Wrecks” campaign to reduce the number of people injured or killed by distracted drivers.
- Annual Coat Drive
During the fall, our team works to distribute coats to people in need in our community.
- Hands-on Service
John and Ken join the Gloucester Point Rotary Club in cleaning up the community.
- Supporting Local Schools
The Gibson family participates in Gloucester’s Botetourt Elementary Shuffle fundraiser.